Thursday, September 4, 2014

Guild Master Cinnamon

Guild Master Cinnamon is the second book in the Other Side of the Wormhole series by Celia Mai. This book focuses more on the corrupt world Daphne Morrow has been transported to and it's villains. The planet Arret has a complex and very corrupt business system.

In the story, Daphne Morrow, our heroine is still hoping to do the bare minimum to survive. She's merely biding her time and waiting for the gateway to her own dimension to reopen so she can go home. However, she comes to realize that she is a pawn in a power struggle. This book is designed to set the stage for her transformation from passive bystander to active participant in her new life. It will lead into book three: The Expelled.

Book 3 of the Wormhole series will pick up where Guild Master Cinnamon left off. Book 3 will feature a more prevalent use of magic, playing up the skills Daphne learned in book 2. And for those of you who like a romantic element, there's a certain someone from book two that she's formed a connection with. Of course, you'll have to read book two to find out who that is.

As the author and publisher of this book, I always feel that I could have done more or said more to make the story more enjoyable. But that is why I decided to write a series. I just have so much about Daphne and the world of Arret that I want to say and I do hope that others find the story intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment