Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Super Lovers

Lady fan service!

I only say this because instead of bouncy 2D boobs and panty shots, the writers gave us Haru. It's almost a crime how hot he is--for an anime character. He's got green eyes that sparkle, dirty blonde hair and a super sexy voice that's akin to warm honey (if warm honey could be a sound). Aside from Chris Hemsworth, I doubt any real human being can attain his level of perfection.

Of course, this anime isn't just about Haru, even if he's the reason I'm watching it. The show is about Haru and his relationship with his little, adoptive brother, Ren.

Haru and Ren meet in Canada in episode one. Haru spends the summer taming the feral Ren. In later episodes, Ren loves to Japan and adjusts to city life. While Ren is practical and an open book, Haru is basically a mystery. He is slowly being revealed to us as he interacts with Ren and his occasional meetings with his mother.

I wish I could say more but the season has currently ended. Hopefully they will bring it back next spring. This one gets 5 stars from me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment