Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Where Are All the Books?

I know someone has probably asked this question in their head at least once. And it is fair to question why most of the blog posts deal in visual media. It's not intentional. But let's face the facts: moving pictures are faster.  Almost everyone  watches TV while they multitask. We do the laundry or eat with the television on.

That's not to say I am making excuses. I plan to supply some book reviews soon in an effort to balance out all the anime. In the meantime, I will provide a few titles that I'm currently reading or have recently finished. Maybe you will find something that speaks to you among them.

The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich
The City's Son by Tom Pollock
The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy

Those are just a sample. And as always, Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment