I just finished "Crazy, Stupid Sex". It's definitely not something I'd let my teenager read, that is if I had a teenager. Maisey Yates made erotica classy with this one. She expertly crafted the sex scenes without being vulgar and made you feel the emotions of her female lead. It certainly doesn't go the way I imagined, the main character having a string of random hook-ups, but it was good. Not only did it help me kill an hour and a half, but it kind of makes the idea of sexual exploration fun.
This book is from Harlequin. It does have a few content and grammatical errors. Nothing that seriously takes away from the sexual scenes, but distracting enough that it makes someone like me pause for a moment. Anyway, I did receive it free at Book Expo America and many of the books there are unedited preview editions, so I won't hold the flaws against her. The verison you end up with will definitely be the perfected copy.
If you feel the need to fantasize or dip your toe in a little of the seedy side of life, then this book is a good place to start.
No comments:
Post a Comment