Monday, April 13, 2015

Why So Vague

I had a friend ask me why I don't get more detailed and really critique the anime I watch.

It's because I don't want to get too detailed when I write about an anime. I don't want to say too much.  Nothing's worse than when someone spoils the best part of a movie for me. Were I to get too detailed, the highlights of the show would slip out and then there'd be no reason to watch it.

Aside from that, I don't want what I have to say to influence your opinion too much. Whether you love or hate a show is up to you. I just want you to give it a try. Anime is a great way to ease your boredom.

The main reason I started this blog was to get a discussion going. I want other people who love books and anime to chime in about the ones they loved or hated and why. Even if you don't wan to comment all you need to do is keep reading or keep watching. Trust me, the authors and artists who created the masterpiece you're indulging in appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment